Tuesday, June 16, 2009


time is running out

muse


I think I'm drowning Asphyxiated I wanna break this spell That you've created You're something beautiful A contradiction I wanna play the game I want the friction You will be The death of me Yeah, You will be The death of me Bury it I won't let you bury it I won't let you smother it I won't let you murder it Our time is running out And our time is running out You can't push it underground We can't stop it screaming out I wanted freedom, But I'm restricted I tried to give you up But I'm addicted Now that you know I'm trapped Sense of elation You'll never dream of breaking this fixation You will squeeze the life out of me Bury it I won't let you bury it I won't let you smother it I won't let you murder it Our time is running out And our time is running out You can't push it underground We can't stop it screaming out How did it come to this Ooooh yayayayayaya Ooooh yayayayayaya Ooooh yayayaya oooohh You will suck the life out of me


                 

No comments:

Post a Comment